Thursday, April 5, 2007

Things To See in Scotland

Glen Nevis
So does anyone have any cool recommendations on what I should see when I am in Scotland? We are flying into Edinburgh and will be checking out Dryburgh abbey, Jedburgh abbey, Melrose abbey and then explore Edinburgh for a while. We are then going to drive to Fort William and check out Ben nevis and stay in town for about 2 days. After that, we are visiting Stirling castle, Drummond castle, and Eilean Donan castle. We will then drive to Isle of Skye, which I have numerous things to check out. I really enjoy hiking and that's what most of this trip is going to revolve around. Any recommendations on where I should go hiking at in Scotland? Places with BEAUTIFUL scenery? Thanks!

-Dan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Check out the map you appear to starting on the east coast , - going to the west , back to the east , then to the west again

Brownie said...

Yeah, I had that reversed. We will be landing in Edinburgh, going to the Abbeys. Driving to Stirling and Drummond on the way to Fort William. Then to Isle of Skye and after Isle of Skye, back towards Edinburgh. Thanks for correcting me though. It made me double check my itinerary.