Thursday, June 7, 2007

Back Home!

Well, a little late on the post, but I needed to end the blog. The last day in Scotland, we took a city bus to the city centre and used up the rest of the day exploring more of Edinburgh. We arrived home 2 days ago and I was extremely happy! The flight was 10 hours long and there were good movies all the way back (for once). There was a baby that cried for the duration of the flight, but lucky me, I had earphones and volume that went very high. I did not sleep at all and once again, I was stuck in the middle seat between two people. I moved twice and the rest of flight, I was bound to my seat like a prisoner. Both persons on the left and right side of me were sleeping, so if I wanted to move, it meant waking sleeping giants. I don't know what would have become of me if I would have woken the lady next to me. Anyway, after being gone for so long, it makes me realize how great our country really is and everything that we have. I did love the transportation system though. If I worked over there, all I would have to do would be to purchase a $3 ticket every day to work and I would never have to deal with automobile traffic again. All in all, I had a great time on the trip and on my next trip, I plan on backpacking around Italy. This trip will probably take place in a few years and with a friend or two. Until next time!!

-Dan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.