Saturday, May 12, 2007

Countdown to Scotland...

So I finished packing all of my luggage today and finished transferring all of my videos from my camcorder and camera so that I have room for new stuff. I just booked a reservation for a hotel in Zurich and it is a really nice hotel. It is right near the trainstation, so we don't have to worry about taxi cabs. I packed a lot of warm clothes because I heard that the weather in the UK is very cold and rainy right now. One thing I am looking forward to is the haggis! Well, gotta go for now, I leave Monday evening around 7pm. I will probably be sleeping the majority of the flight, I'll just take a couple of Melatonin and all will be good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Be sure to take pictures of the plane too - considering you're going to be in the air 26 hours total, that's approximately 4% of your trip. :) Besides, you have to document this thing from end to end!
Tanya